Aug 20, 2010

Sweet zombie jesus

Studying did not go very well today , I was distracted way to easely and couldn't focus
so I decided to try out the new paint set my mom has bought for me.
You have to know I'm a terrible painter , really. Back in my highschool days I used to screw up every painting I ever had to make it was terrible and the art teacher was never happy.

But so far for the complaining ,
I drew my favourite futurama cast members on the back of my noteblok and when my boredom reached a critical level I decided I would try to color the pencil drawing with the paint set
and this is the result :

Not that bad isn't it ? =) although there is definitely room for improvement it still is sooo much better then everything I've painted so far and I'm childishly happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment